About Me

My photo
Welcome to my crafty witchy world ..... Life has taken me on some amazing paths. Join me in my crafty path.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The wind on wings........

 
Todays post brings a new gift....
I’ve been working on transformation and altering...Not only me but my passion as well. Working in mixed media has been so rewarding and uplifting that I feel the need to share my joy....
 
A store bought box that can go from this ........... (this is not the exact box...I failed to photograph the box I used before hand....but very similar except it was purple and brown...not black and white.)

 
To this.......I just enjoy the vintage look.
Simple old leather look...........
opened it looks like a miniature trunk.........
So much more needs to be done to it but...........
When done it will be a package deal both box and Journey Photo/ Journal.

The winds of change sweep across my wings and allow me to fly higher than I ever thought possible.


2 comments: